Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What A Pair!

Today's shameless endorsement goes to my favorite showroom in the whole wide world... Jerry Pair. It's my first source for fabric for many reasons. Primarily, I would be in the doghouse were it not (The Design Yogi's Yogini schleps fabric there). Of course it doesn't hurt that they have amazing lines - from the tasteful and restrained linens of Great Plains to the fun and limitless block prints that master artisan Liz Galbraith crafts for Galbraith & Paul. Add to the mix a little Chelsea, some Jim Thompson, a dash of Jerry Pair leather, and a pinch of Mokum & Dedar, and you've got yourself a scrumptious scheme. Feast your peepers on the following and you'll see what I mean. Of course they have some amazing furniture lighting and accessories lines to boot. Just check out their web site and tell them the Design Yogi sent you (unfortunately I'm not set-up on commission... yet).







1 comment:

  1. Let's not forget Jerry Pair's amazing customer service! hehe... Just wanted to let you know that I am still following you, only through a different program - but now I'm not showing up on your followers list! boo... Ask me about feedburner next time you see me!

    ReplyDelete